Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn Green Tea Shot Recipe. A popular whiskey-based cocktail with peach schnapps is the Green Tea Shot. Pretentious mixologists may scoff at the ingredients’ combination, but it’s actually a great balance of sweet and sour that’s especially refreshing in the summer.
The name derives from the colour of the dish, not the ingredients. If you’re expecting an alcoholic drink with green tea, you’ll be disappointed to learn that a Green Tea Shot has none.
Shake well with ice, Irish whiskey, peach schnapps, and sweet and sour in a shaking glass. Fill shot glasses halfway with them. On the shot glasses, pour a splash of lemon-lime soda. Serve with ice cubes as well.
Staying true to its origins, the Green Tea Shot was created by the. Feel free to use your favourite Japanese, Irish, or American whiskey instead. To make a rounder and more balanced drink, end your shots with a dash of lemon-lime soda to neutralise some of the intensity, add some sweetness, and introduce some carbonation. Even though it’s called a Green Tea “Shot,” you don’t have to drink it all at once. The majority of people prefer to take it in 4-5 sips.
Overall, the Green Tea Shot is a fun and easy-to-make beverage that you should absolutely try.
Ingredients Required For Green Tea Shot Recipe
|Irish Whiskey||2 ounce|
|Peach Schnapps||2 ounce|
|Sour Mix||2 ounce|
|Lemon-Lime Soda Bottle||1|
Green Tea Shot Recipe
- Add ice, Irish whiskey, peach schnapps, and sweet and sour to a shaking glass and shake well.
- Transfer them to shot glasses.
- Splash of lemon-lime soda on the shot glasses.
- Add Ice Cubes also and serve.
CLASSIC GREEN TEA SHOT RECIPE
- 1/2 ounce Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Peach Schnapps (15 ml)
- 1/2 ounce Sour Mix (15 ml)
- Splash of Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
- 2 – 4 ice cubes
- Combine the whiskey, peach schnapps, and sour mix in a cocktail shaker with a couple of ice cubes.
- Shake for about 10 seconds to combine all of the ingredients.
- Pour your shot glasses 3/4 full with the green tea shot mixture, using the bar strainer to keep the ice from falling in.
- Top off each shot with the lemon-lime soda.
- Enjoy your green tea shot shortly after it’s prepared.