Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Wil Learn How To Make Delicious McDonald’s Mocha Frappe At Home. McDonald’s Mocha Frappé recipe is filling, with a rich chocolate flavour and a dash of coffee. Make your own McDonald’s mocha frappe at home, which is refreshing, creamy, and tasty.
Using coffee ice cubes is the key to creating the right frozen texture and flavour. Place the brewed coffee on an ice tray and freeze it for a day or a few hours before serving. All you need is brewed coffee, half-and-half, whipping cream, chocolate syrup, and sugar to make it.
Combine the ingredients to make a drink that includes brewed coffee, milk, and coffee ice cubes. Finally, decorate the top of your frappe with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Serve your loved ones a chilly mocha frappe.
The mocha frappe at home will be frothy, tasty, and full of coffee taste if it is blended to perfection. A brief list of the elements used has been supplied.
To make a McDonald’s Mocha Frappe, you’ll need the following tools
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender.
- Glass – To combine brewed coffee and milk, use a glass.
- Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||3 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What are the ingredients for a McDonald’s Mocha Frappe?
- 1 cup milk – Blend 1 cup milk to make a delicious mocha frappe.
- Brewed Coffee — To improve the texture and flavour of the mocha frappe, add a cup of brewed coffee.
- 1/4 cup half-and-half — Add a quarter cup of half-and-half to the mixture. Instead of half & half, you can use vanilla ice cream.
- Coffee Ice Cubes – To make coffee ice cubes, pour brewed coffee into an ice tray and freeze.
- Sugar — To taste, add sugar. Two teaspoons of sugar were added.
- Chocolate Syrup – Drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate syrup on top of your mocha frappe as a garnish.
- Whipped Cream – A spoonful of whipped cream on top of the homemade frappe will make it look even better.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Mocha Frappe
1. Prep Step
Combine half a cup of milk with the brewed coffee. After that, pour some coffee into the ice tray. The texture and flavour of the coffee ice cubes will be enhanced. If you can’t wait any longer, you can also use ordinary ice cubes.
Combine the coffee, half-and-half, sugar, and coffee ice cubes in a blender. Blend the ingredients for 2 minutes, or until it has a soft and silky texture. Pour the frappe into the glass once it’s ready. A scoop of whipped cream and a teaspoon of chocolate syrup sprinkled on top completes the dish.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
McDonald’s Mocha Frappe Recipe
McDonald’s mocha frappe is super easy and simple to get done right in your kitchen. All you need is brewed coffee, sugar, half and half, coffee ice cubes, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream. Blend all the components to prepare mocha frappe in a trice.
PREP TIME-2 mins, COOK TIME-3 mins, TOTAL TIME-5 mins, CALORIES-540 kcal
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Brewed Coffee
- ½ cup Half And Half
- ½ cup Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Whipped Cream
- Pour 1 cup of coffee into a frappe maker and freeze the rest in ice cube trays. Freeze the coffee ice cubes the night before or a few hours before you want to use them.
- Pour milk into a coffee glass.
- Then, in a blender, combine the coffee mixture, half & half, sugar, and coffee ice cubes.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth. In one go, the mocha frappe will be ready!
- It will taste delicious after combining the little ice bits.
- Pour the combined contents into a glass to continue. Whipped cream and chocolate syrup are placed on top.
- At home, make and enjoy a McDonald’s mocha frappe.
Calories: 540kcal, Carbohydrates: 79g, Protein: 9g, Fat: 22g, Cholesterol: 75mg, Sodium: 160mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 71g