Guys, how are you? Hello and welcome to my new blog, where you will learn how to make healthy banana oats protein pancakes at home. Protein pancakes are a quick and healthy breakfast option. I’m hoping you’ll enjoy it as well. This easy protein pancake dish only takes a few minutes to make and is a terrific way to start your day.
No refined sugar is used in these banana oats protein pancakes; only oats, eggs, and bananas are used. You can eat them for breakfast, as a pre-workout snack, or as a nighttime snack to replenish your energy reserves. They deliver energy to your muscles for several hours after you consume them without increasing your blood sugar because they are mostly protein and slowly digested carbs.
To make banana oats protein pancakes, combine all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Warm a skillet and pour the batter in small circular shapes into it. Cook for another 2 minutes before flipping. Transfer to a platter after a minute of cooking. Serve with a dollop of peanut butter or a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
This is just a outline of Healthy Banana Oats Protein Pancakes At Home. The Whole Complete Recipe Are Below.
Banana Oats Protein Pancakes Recipe
Protein pancakes are a quick and healthy breakfast option. I’m hoping you’ll enjoy it as well. This easy protein pancake dish only takes a few minutes to make and is a terrific way to start your day.
- Bananas: super ripe bananas give the pancakes their natural sweetness. Make sure they have lots of brown spots!
- Eggs: you’ll need 2 eggs in this pancake recipe.
- Milk: add moisture with any milk you’d like. I typically use unsweetened almond milk.
- Oats: instead of using regular flour, these healthy banana pancakes are made with rolled roast Feel free to use gluten free rolled oats.
- Pancake staples: you’ll also need baking powder to allow the pancakes to get nice and fluffy, plus some cinannom ,vianilla & salt for flavor. Learn how to make your own vanilla.
PREP TIME-10 mins, COOK TIME-10 mins, TOTAL TIME-20 mins, CALORIES-328 kcal
- Non-Stick Pan
- 1 cup Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- ½ cup Egg Whites
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Flax Meal
- In a blender, add oats, eggs, banana, egg whites, baking powder, protein powder, cinnamon powder, flax meal, and salt. Blend them until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour the batter into it in small circular shapes.
- You can also sprinkle chocolate chips over the pancake.
- Flip the pancake after two or three minutes.
- Your banana oat protein pancakes are ready. You can serve them with chocolate syrup or peanut butter.
Calories: 328kcal, Carbohydrates: 58g, Protein: 16g, Fat: 4g, Sodium: 3mg, Potassium: 486mg