KFC chicken nuggets are a favourite of both children and adults. They may not be sufficient to satisfy your hunger, but they will certainly satisfy your fried chicken cravings. They’re as easy and quick to make as they are delicious. With this KFC chicken nuggets copycat recipe, you can make a batch of chicken nuggets.
To begin, pat-dry boneless and skinless chicken breast and chop into little bite-size pieces. Then you’ll need to produce a spicy egg, milk, and hot sauce batter. This mixture will add a spicy flavour to the nuggets as well as help the flour stick better.
The seasoned flour is made up of a combination of flours and spices. To get that beautiful crispy coating, you’ll need to double-dip and double-dredge them. I mentioned a deep-fryer in this recipe since it makes frying the nuggets much easier. If you don’t have a deep fryer, a Dutch oven can easily be substituted.
Examine whether the oil is at the proper temperature. I believe everything has been said and done. Let’s get to the KFC chicken nuggets recipe right away.
To make KFC chicken nuggets, you’ll need the following tools
- Tiny Bowls — For this dish, you’ll need two small bowls. One for the seasoned flour and the other for the egg, milk, and spicy sauce mixture.
- Deep Fryer — Using a deep fryer, fry your nuggets until they are crispy and golden.
- Paper Towels — Once the nuggets have been breaded, place them on paper towels. To drain extra oil, place them after you’ve fried them.
- Whisk – Use the whisk to beat and combine ingredients.
- Perforated Ladle – Using a perforated ladle, remove the nuggets. It will assist you in removing extra oil.
Preparation Time-15 Minutes, Cooking Time-15 Minutes, Total Time-30 Minutes
What are the ingredients needed to make KFC chicken nuggets?
- Chicken Breast – You’ll need boneless and skinless chicken breasts to make chicken nuggets. Then, to form little nuggets, chop the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Egg — In a mixing dish, whisk together two eggs to coat the chicken nuggets.
- Spicy Sauce – Drizzle the hot sauce over the chicken nuggets. It will add flavour to the nuggets.
- Whole Milk – Whisk together the egg, spicy sauce, and milk. To give your nuggets a spicy and deep flavour, dip them in this batter.
- Self-Rising Flour — Self-rising flour contains a rising ingredient that aids in the rise of baked items. It also aids in the creation of a crispy and crunchy feel in the nuggets.
- All-Purpose Flour – To coat the chicken nuggets, combine all-purpose flour with the dry rubs.
- Baking Powder – Combine baking powder with the dry rubs to ensure maximum crunch in the breading when fried.
- Add salt to taste with Kosher salt.
- Black pepper, ground — season the flour with black pepper.
- Garlic Powder – Add some rich spices to the coating. A teaspoon of garlic powder will produce an aromatic sharpness combination.
- Smoked Paprika — The rich sharpness of smoked paprika pairs wonderfully with the chicken nuggets.
- Cayenne Pepper — To spice up the chicken nuggets, add cayenne pepper to the dry rubs for the coating.
- Vegetable Oil — The nuggets are fried in vegetable oil.
Steps To Make KFC Chicken Nuggets
1. Small Bowl Of Spices
Before you begin, fill a deep fryer halfway with oil and heat it to 350°F. Preheating the oil will aid in achieving the desired crunch. Then, in one of two small bowls, whisk together the egg, milk, and spicy sauce.
Mix self-rising flour, all-purpose flour, and baking powder in the second bowl. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and paprika to the flour mixture. This is going to be the spicy coating for your nuggets.
2. Golden Nuggets
Now, take the chicken pieces and dip them in the egg mixture and dredge them in the seasoned flour. After that, once again dip them in the egg mixture and dredge them in the flour mixture.
3. Heat Work
Place the nuggets in the fryer with care and gently lower them into the heated oil. Cook the nuggets for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Then, using paper towels, remove them and drain them. Your tasty KFC chicken nuggets are ready to eat! Serve these delectable nuggets with your favourite sauces and dips.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
KFC Chicken Nuggets Recipe
The KFC chicken nuggets are small bite-sized chicken snacks. They are dredged in a spicy flour coating and then deep-fried until golden. They are very easy to make and are great for your munchies.
PREP TIME-15 mins, COOK TIME-15 mins, TOTAL TIME-30 mins, CALORIES-321 kcal
- 2 Small Bowls
- Deep Fryer
- Paper Towels
- Perforated Ladle
- 8 ounces Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless, cut into bite-size pieces)
- ½ cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Whole Milk
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Fill a deep fryer halfway with oil and heat to 350°F.
- After that, get two small bowls. In a single bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and spicy sauce. Combine self-rising flour, all-purpose flour, and baking powder in the second bowl. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and paprika to the flour mixture.
- Take the chicken pieces and dredge them in the seasoned flour after dipping them in the egg mixture. After that, dredge them in the flour mixture and then dip them in the egg mixture again.
- Place the nuggets gently in the fryer and fry for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Then, using paper towels, remove them and drain them. Your KFC chicken nuggets are wonderful.