The Big Mac from McDonald’s is a meaty burger known for its signature taste patties. With our recipe guide, you can prepare the Big Mac at home and get the precise flavors that McDonald’s offers. Look for a fast copycat version that can be made in a flash!
In 1974, the Big Mac was released with a jingle that quickly established a marketing fad. The trend ensures that no one forgets the additions to the Big Mac. Beef patties, lettuce, pickles, onions, cheese, and an unique sauce are all included.
This massive burger will satisfy your hunger thanks to its double beef patties and three buns. Cook the beef patties, toast the buns, chop the vegetables, and put the burger together with the meat and vegetables. The unique sauce is the secret ingredient.
What Will You Need To Make A Big Mac At McDonald’s?
- Grilling Pan — Use a grilling pan to sear the beef patty.
- Tongs – Use a tong to flip the patties to fry on both sides.
- Knife – Use a knife to chop the vegetables.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What are the ingredients for a McDonald’s Big Mac?
- Chuck Meat (Ground) – Chuck meat is a beef steak that is used to make beef patties.
- Take some American cheese slices and place them on top of the Big Mac burger.
- Big Mac Bun – Big Mac buns are readily accessible in local supermarkets. To make a Big Mac, cut three hamburger buns in half.
- A teaspoon of olive oil is used to season the ground beef.
- Onion Powder – A teaspoon of onion powder will enhance the aromatic aromas of ground beef.
- A teaspoon of garlic powder should be added to the ground beef mixture.
- Onion — For a flavorful combination, add a couple onion slices.
- Pickles — Sliced pickles add a kick to the Big Mac.
- Take a sprig of iceberg lettuce and place it in the big mac burger. It gives the burger a burst of freshness and crunch.
- Using a teaspoon of butter, toast the burger buns.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Black pepper – Add a pinch of black pepper to the patties.
- A teaspoon of special sauce will bring out the savoury and fruity components in the dish.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Big Mac
Chop the lettuce, onions, and pickles into small pieces. Arrange all of the pantry items needed on the table. Using a teaspoon of olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, season the ground meat. Roll the meat mixture into a flat spherical patty with your hands.
2. Heat’s Turn
Sear the two patties on a skillet or grilling pan. Cook the beef patty until it is tender and golden brown. At the same time, toast the burger buns with a teaspoon of butter.
3. Assemble The Burger
Half of the burger buns should be slathered in special sauce. The cooked beef patty should then be topped with an American cheese slice, lettuce, onions, and pickles. Place the second half of the bun on top of the beef patty and top with lettuce, onions, and pickles. Serve with the second half of the bun on top of the burger.
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
McDonald’s Big Mac Recipe
McDonald’s Big Mac burger is flavored and clubbed with two flame-grilled beef patties, veggies, and cheese. Just grill the patties, slather some sauce, melt the cheese, and begin to assemble. The knockoff version of McDonald’s Big Mac will be ready in a trice!
PREP TIME-5 mins, COOK TIME-15 mins, TOTAL TIME-20 mins, CALORIES-550 kcal
- Grilling Pan
- ½ pound Ground Chuck Meat
- 2 slices American Cheese
- 3 halves Big Mac Bun
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ cup Onion
- ½ cup Pickles
- 1 sprig Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Special sauce
- Combine half a pound of ground beef with olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Combine everything thoroughly.
- With the ground beef mixture, make two patties.
- Using a skillet, cook the patties. Flip the patties with tongs to cook on both sides.
- Cook until the patty is golden brown.
- Toast the Big Mac buns with a teaspoon of butter in the meantime.
- To club the Big Mac burger, chop the lettuce, pickles, and onions.
- Finally, assemble the burgers after the patties has been cooked and the buns have been toasted.
- Take one half of a burger bun and cover it with a teaspoon of special sauce. Place the beef patty on top, then a piece of American cheese, lettuce, onions, and pickles.
- Place another beef patty on top of the lettuce, onions, and pickles, and continue the process.
- The Big Mac can be served with fries or any other side dish.