Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn How To Make Healthy Panettone Bread At Home. Traditional panettone is one of the most popular Italian Christmas recipes, and every Italian will attempt to make it at least once in their lifetime. Everyone may appreciate it, and it’s simple to create at home because of its flavour.
As a result of its weight, the Panettone has to be set upside down on a saucepan and let to cool entirely after cooking so that it doesn’t lose its form and consistency. With a drink or two, it’s sure to be a hit. The bread’s soft, sweet, and juicy flavours are hard to resist.
To begin the process of making panettone, get a basin and some hot water and rum. Rinse and drain the raisins before adding them to the mixture. Afterwards, add eggs, honey, flour, sugar, and yeast and combine it all together until the raisins are fluffy and the water has evaporated. When you’re finished, let the dough sit out for at least 12 hours before using it. Prepare panettone bread after baking for an hour.
This was only an introduction to the recipe. The whole recipe may be found in the section below.
Ingredients for Panettone Bread
|Light Rum||2 teaspoons|
|Hot Water||2 teaspoons|
|All-Purpose Flour||3 ¾ cup|
|Granulated Sugar||⅔ cup|
|Dry Yeast||½ teaspoon|
|Lemon Zest||¼ teaspoon|
|Tepid Water||¾ cup|
|Unsalted Butter||10 ½ teaspoons|
|Unsalted Butter Melted||1 teaspoon|
|Candied Citron||⅔ cup|
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Resting Time||Total Time|
|1 Hour||1 Hour||1 day 4 Hours||2 Hours|
Panettone Bread Recipe
- Pour boiling water and rum into a small bowl and stir well.
- Rinse and drain the raisins before adding them to the mixture.
- Soak them overnight until the raisins are soft and the water has evaporated.
- Prepare your mixer by putting the paddle attachment into it. Lemon zest and vanilla bean may be included as well as the previously mentioned ingredients.
- Make sure everything is fully combined.
- Take a medium bowl and add eggs, tepid water, and honey. Keep the mixer on a low setting while you whisk them.
- This egg and milk combination may now be added to the flour and water mixture.
- To ensure a good mix, increase the speed of the blender.
- Add the butter and continue mixing on high until a nice and silky dough forms. Making it will take around 8 minutes.
- Drain the soaking liquid from the raisins and add them to the mixture.
- With the use of a wooden spoon, incorporate them into the dough.
- The dough should now be kept covered for 12-15 hours in a cool, dark area with plastic wrap or a moist towel.
- Remove the vanilla beans from the dough once it has rested for a while.
- Place the dough on a flat surface and dust it with flour.
- Make a loose ball out of the dough and continue shaping it.
- o use it in the Panettone mould, just fold the sides inwards.
- Rest it for a further 3-5 hours before using it.
- Set your oven temperature to 370°F.
- On a baking sheet, place the mould with the dough inside.
- Make a “X” on the whole surface of the dough with the assistance of a sharp knife.
- Keep a little amount of butter in this spot.
- To adjust the colour of the Panettone, bake it for 60-75 minutes at 350 degrees.
- As soon as it’s out of the oven, use skewers to suspend it from the skewers.
- Before slicing, let it to chill in a stockpot.
Nutritional Breakdown of Panettone Bread
Do you have any concerns or questions about the Panettone Bread recipe? I’ll get back to you as soon as I can with any questions you may have in the comments box below. Share your thoughts in the comments area below, as well. Please pass this recipe forward to your loved ones if you like it. Have a good time with your beverage.