Hello Guys Welcome Back My New Blog Here You Will Learn How To Make Tasty Kir Royale At Home. Kir Royale isn’t supposed to be too sweet. We use dry sparkling wine and allow the creme de cassis to slightly sweeten the cocktail.
The most traditional option is to use Champange, but if you’re having difficulties locating something suitable, an American sparkling wine can be substituted. It has complex fruity tones and is wonderful.
Aside from the regular sparkling rosè, we receive a new wonderful pink drink. In addition, kir royale differs from kir in that the latter has white wine as the primary ingredient. This cocktail is perfect for birthdays, Valentine’s Day, and even holidays. Basically, all we need is a pleasant occasion to make this cocktail. Learn how to prepare a kir royale cocktail in the video below.
Equipment Will You Need For Kir Royale At Home
Champagne Flute- The only thing you’ll need to make this drink is an excellent champagne flute.
Time Do You Need To Make Kir Royale?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||_||2 Minutes|
Ingredients Will You Need To Make Kir Royale?
- Crème de cassis- This is a traditional French Liqueur used to make Kir Royale. If you feel that it is too overpowering for your taste, you can use Chambord instead.
- Champagne- This is a champagne cocktail so this is an integral part of this cocktail.
- Raspberry- A bright red raspberry is all you need to make the drink perfect.
Steps To Make Kir Royale
1. One And Only
First, add the crème de cassis to the champagne flute. Then, tilt the glass and pour the champagne into it. This preserves the champagne bubbles and keeps your drink the good kind of fizzy.
Drop a fresh raspberry into the drink if you want and it’s ready!
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Kir Royale Recipe
Kir Royale is a delicious and sweet Champagne drink. It is a two-ingredient, two-step recipe and the result is a bubbly drink that has a fruity and sweet taste. This cocktail is great for big events and happy occasions.
PREP TIME-2 mins, TOTAL TIME-2 mins, CALORIES-192 kcal
- Champagne Flute
- 1 tablespoon Crème de cassis
- 5 ounces Champagne (chilled)
- 1 fresh Raspberry (for garnish)
- Add the Crème de cassis to the champagne flute. Then, tilt the glass and pour the champagne into it.
- Garnish the drink with a fresh raspberry and it’s ready.
Calories: 192kcal, Carbohydrates: 11g, Protein: 0.2g, Fat: 0.1g, Sodium: 9.5mg, Potassium: 144mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 7.3g