Guys, how are you? Welcome Back To My New Blog, Where You’ll Discover How To Make Delicious Peanut Butter Chex Mix At Home. It’s a delectable confection created with peanut butter, chocolate, peanut butter cups, sugar, peanuts, and, of course, Chex cereal.
This is one of the oldest American cereal brands, and it’s known for a variety of delectable cereals. They feature a large selection of cereals in a range of flavours. Rice Chex, Honey Nut Chex, Vanilla Chex, and a variety of other cereals are among their most well-known products.
In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and cocoa powder to make peanut butter Chex mix. Place the Chex cereal in a large mixing dish. After that, melt the chocolate, peanut butter, and butter together and pour it over the cereal. Sprinkle the sugar mixture on top and set it aside to cool. Last but not least, toss in some cocktail peanuts and peanut butter cups. Your peanut butter Chex mix is ready after a gentle toss.
This is a just outline of peanut Butter Chex. The Whole Complete Recipe Are Below.
Peanut Butter Chex Mix Recipe
Today we’re going to make peanut butter Chex mix, which is a popular cereal mix. It’s a delectable confection created with peanut butter, chocolate, peanut butter cups, sugar, peanuts, and, of course, Chex cereal.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chocolate and peanut butter. Melt in microwave for 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth.
- Place the rice cereal in large bowl. Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and stir to coat.
- In a large plastic bag, add the powdered sugar and cereal. Seal the bag and shake until the cereal is well coated.
- Add the peanut butter chocolate candy and shake to incorporate.
PREP TIME-15 mins, COOK TIME-15 mins, TOTAL TIME-30 mins, CALORIES-250 kcal
- Micro Wave Safe Bowl
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tsp Baking Cocoa
- 6 cups Peanut Butter Chex Cereal
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 tsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Butter
- 2 cup Cocktail Peanuts
- In a bowl, add powdered sugar and baking cocoa and mix.
- In another bowl, take 3 cups of the Peanut Butter Chex cereal.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the choco chips, butter, and peanut butter; stir for better consistency. Pour this mixture over the cereal, so it gets covered evenly.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cocoa mixture over the chocolate-covered cereal. Toss the cereal so that it gets covered with the sugar mixture. Let it cool for a bit.
- Then, add the cocktail peanuts and peanut butter cups to this. Toss gently and your peanut butter Chex mix is ready.
Calories: 250kcal, Protein: 6g, Fat: 14g, Sugar: 13g, Vitamin A: 1IU
Please try this recipe at home and let us know what you think. Please leave your thoughts and questions in the space below. We’d be delighted to hear from you. Until then, stay careful and have fun in the kitchen.