Without a doubt, everyone adores corns. Would you want to include this festive dessert in your Thanksgiving dinner? If so, then for Thanksgiving dinner, put corn salad with bacon and honey in your salad dish. as you could expect! These corns have salty, sweet, and a variety of other flavours. Every taste of the salad is enhanced by the crunchy bacon, which also makes it the ideal dish to serve for Thanksgiving meal.
A tasty and healthful corn recipe is corn salad with bacon and honey. There are several other methods to enhance the flavour of this salad. Therefore, feel free to add more spices, flavours, or vegetables to the salad if you so choose. The nice part about this salad is that it will taste better than other salad dishes you’ve tried and won’t take up much of your time. If you want the salad to taste seasoned, season it with salt and pepper to your taste.
Check out the lists below to see what supplies and ingredients are required for the recipe for corn salad with bacon and honey.
What Kitchenware Is Necessary For Corn Salad With Bacon And Honey?
- Salad should be served in a bowl. To make a salad, you can also combine ingredients like vegetables with honey and corn in a bowl.
- Saucepan: Cook the bacon and shallots for the salad in a saucepan.
- Use a spatula to stir the bacon or shallots in the pot. Additionally, use a spatula to incorporate the honey, spices, and seasoning into the salad mixture.
- Spoon: Use a spoon to stir in honey or corn to the salad dressing.
- Slice the bacon and shallots using a sharp kitchen knife, such as a chef’s knife.
- Paper towel: Before adding the cooked bacon to the salad, place it over the paper towel on the plate to ensure that it is completely dry.
How long does it take to prepare a corn salad with bacon and honey?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What ingredients are required for corn salad with honey, bacon, and scallions?
- One of the main components of this salad is bacon. For the salad, chop three to four pieces of bacon.
- Chop one medium-sized shallot to lend the salad’s moderately sweet shallot taste.
- Thyme: Add a tablespoon of finely chopped fresh thyme leaves to the salad to add fragrant aromas.
- Vinegar: Vinegar gives the salad a strong, acidic, and vinegary flavour. Additionally, it mixes the flavours of all the foods and spices that were added. For this salad dish, use two teaspoons of sherry vinegar.
- Corn: For this dish, use roughly three cups of thawed frozen corn. The salad gains a sweet, buttery taste from the corn.
- Honey: Add a teaspoon of pure honey to the salad as a finishing touch when it is nearly ready. Give the salad a good toss to evenly distribute the honey and enhance its flavour. In order to balance the tastes and the vinegar’s sharpness, honey gives a sweet flavour.
How To Prepare Corn Salad With Honey And Bacon
1. Cook the bacon first
For about 8 to 10 minutes, fry bacon in a big pan over medium heat. On a platter, spread the bacon out and let it dry over the paper towel.
2. Add Spices And Honey And Toss
Thyme and shallots should now be added to the oil-filled pan. The shallots should be tender after stirring and cooking for at least 2 or 3 minutes. Toss the corn with the vinegar in the skillet. They should be cooked for 4 to 5 minutes. Get rid of the heat. To the mixture, add honey and fried bacon. Throw them in the air, then place them in a dish and serve.
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||48 IU|
|Vitamin C||6 mg|
The appearance and flavour of corn salad with bacon and honey.
Our bacon and honey-topped corn salad is prepared! Corn and bacon are the main ingredients in this mouthwatering Thanksgiving salad. The salad gains fragrant aromas from the addition of shallots and thyme. To balance the sweet and sour tastes of the salad, sherry vinegar and honey are drizzled on top. For the Thanksgiving meal, give this salad a try and enjoy it!
Honey and Bacon in Corn Salad
Delicious corns are tossed with crispy bacon, shallots, and thyme in a corn salad with bacon and honey. Honey and sherry vinegar tastes are used to season this salad. To improve the flavour of the salad, you may add salt and pepper as desired. Enjoy your Thanksgiving meal by trying this salad.
PREP TIME-5 mins, COOK TIME-25 mins, TOTAL TIME-30 mins, CALORIES-113 kcal
- Paper Towel
- 4 slices Bacon (chopped)
- 1 medium Shallot (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 2 teaspoon Sherry Vinegar
- 3 cup Frozen Corn (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Honey
- Cook the bacon in a sizable skillet over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes. After that, spread the bacon out on a plate with a paper towel and allow it to dry.
- Thyme and shallots should now be added to the skillet. If more oil is needed, add it. The shallots should be tender after stirring and cooking for at least 2 or 3 minutes. Afterward, add vinegar and corn to the skillet. They should be cooked for 4 to 5 minutes. Take them out of the heat. Honey and fried bacon should now be added to the mixture. Throw them in the air, then place them in a dish and serve.